Using Your Power Equipment
When using power equipment like this, it’s important that you operate it safely, not only for your own safety, but for those around you. Some of the safety tips include:
- Reading, understanding, and following the manufacturer’s instructions
- Wearing goggles to protect your eyes
- Wearing heavy duty footwear
- Positioning the cable away from the cutting direction
- Ensuring that the equipment is completely switched off when removing foliage stuck in it or before replacing or repairing the cable.