Member's Mark 2-Piece Hard Anodized Saute Set
Why We Love This
Ideal for cooking, frying, browning and sautéing, these nonstick pans ensure even heat distribution and can go from the stovetop to the oven up to 350°F.
About this item
- Set includes 10" and 12" sauté pans
- Heavy-gauge hard anodized construction for even heat
- High-performance PFOA-free nonstick interior
- Riveted cast stainless-steel handles for easy, ergonomical handling
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops
This 2-piece Sauté Pan Set from Member's Mark is the perfect pair for frying, heating, browning and sautéing your favorite recipes. Crafted of durable heavy-gauge hard anodized aluminum, heat is distributed throughout the entire pan. With proper seasoning, the PTFE-free Teflon interior provides you with the nonstick characteristic that makes cooking and cleaning a breeze.
Secured by an ergonomically designed, riveted cast stainless-steel handle, the flared edge of both pans makes them suitable for flipping and stirring. These pans work exceptionally on gas, electric, ceramic glass cooktops and are oven-safe up to 350°F.
Engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials and workmanship, this cookware outperforms similar products within the market and delivers the best quality to cooking professionals and home chefs alike.