Member's Mark Commercial #24 Blended Mop Head (2 pk.)
About this item
- Floor mop heads are designed for commercial use
- Durable, tough, yarn and banding
- Launderable for reusability
- Fits the Member's Mark Commercial and most quick-change handles
- 2 pk. of commercial mop heads
Make sure your floors stay clean with these Member's Mark™ Commercial #24 Blended Mop Heads (2 pk.). They're terrific to use in different business settings.
What Materials Are Used to Make Mop Heads?
Floor mop heads are manufactured using a range of different materials.
- Microfiber is extremely absorbent and tends to cost more than other materials used to make mop heads. It's very durable, allowing it to be placed in a washing machine and dryer for reuse. The fine synthetic fibers are a wonderful choice for general-purpose cleaning
- Rayon has a texture that's similar to nylon. It offers good absorbency, dries fast and resists mildewing. It can be laundered but will shrink unless the product states that the material is pre-shrunk. It's good for applying disinfectants and floor finishes
- Cotton is very economical and usually the most absorbent. The use of this material is good for light-duty cleaning and picking up spills. Since cotton dries slowly, it's also more prone to deterioration and mildew.
- Synthetic materials are man-made fibers. It offers the most strength, is resistant to mildew, can be used with bleach and doesn't accumulate lint. This material is popular for use in areas needing a thorough cleaning, such as healthcare facilities
- Blended mop heads are constructed using a combination of synthetic and cotton fibers. They're an economical choice that offers great performance. They can be used for disinfecting and everyday cleaning
Why Use These Member's Mark Commercial #24 Blended Mop Heads?
Featuring looped ends, these Member's Mark Commercial #24 Blended Mop Heads provide you with both increased durability and strong absorbency. They have reinforced band stitching to tackle heavy-duty jobs with minimum fraying and linting. These floor mop heads are made from 4-ply yarn that comes from post-industrial and post-consumer products. They're launderable for reusability and will fit into the Member's Mark Commercial quick-change handle, as well as other varieties. These industrial mop heads also come in an economical pack of two.
Difference Between Cut-End and Looped-End Mop Heads
The ends of the material used to make mop heads will make a difference in performance. Cut-end heads are stringy with ends that are loose and separate. They're usually less expensive, aren't launderable and will fray. When it comes to looped-end mop heads, the material is bound from the headband to the end in a continuous loop. They provide more floor surface coverage during use in comparison to those made with cut-ends. These mop heads are also constructed with bands near the end to prevent the material from bunching for increased durability.