Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, as these are products of mother nature.
- Eucalyptus 'Parvifolia' available year round
- Eucalyptus 'Parvifolia' are packed in 10 stem bunches
- Eucalyptus 'Parvifolia' are 60 cm or 23.62 inches tall
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days
Flower Care and Conditioning:
Greenery is shipped directly from our partner farms. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Upon receiving your greens, open up the box and inspect them. Do not remove the bunches of greenery until you are ready use the flowers. However, if you have refrigeration available, store them in refrigeration in the original box. If you do not, you can store them overnight in an air-conditioned room. You need to use your greenery within 2 days. If you are planning to store for a longer period of time we highly recommend refrigeration. Just follow these simple steps and your greenery will remain beautiful.
Follow the Care Guidelines:
- Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps
- Remove any plastic or paper packaging from each bunch
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water
- Cut stems diagonally approximately at least and inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in water
- This product does not include flower food
- Allow greens at least 4 hours to hydrate well
- Keep greens away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greens fresh; make sure that your greens have sufficient water
- The stems will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival
Important Delivery Information:
Sam's Club uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service.
- One day before your requested delivery date, you will receive an email letting you know your order has shipped. You will receive a tracking number, which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You can also obtain your tracking number by signing into your SamsClub.com account.
- It's recommended to have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
- For metropolitan areas deliveries arrive between 8am and 12pm. For Suburban or rural areas deliveries arrive between 8am to 4:30pm.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as US Custom Holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please check your tracking number and contact FedEx or UPS for delivery holds or pick up options concerning weather delays.
- Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process.
- No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information:
We understand things happen and you might need to change or cancel your order. If you need to cancel your order, call 1-888-746-7726, and ask for floral.
- Cancellations must be received 7 business days before your scheduled delivery date.
- Please verify the requested delivery date and shipping address before completing your order.
- Refunds will not be given if the incorrect information chosen.