Tramontina's Double-Hob Induction Cooking System is a new, energy-efficient way of cooking that is quick, safe, clean, cooler, and allows for precision-heating control.
- Quick: Energy is directly transferred within the vessel's magnetic material, making induction heating very fast.
- Safe: There is no open flame or red-hot coil to ignite fumes or flammable materials. Induction technology only heats the area that comes into contact with the magnetic cookware, leaving the unused portion of the element unheated.
- Cleaner: The induction cooktop is a flat surface, with no grates or coils and can be cleaned with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Cooler: No ambient heat is created, since all the heat is being generated in the pan itself.
- Energy Efficient: This cookware is more energy efficient than gas or electric ranges, since the heat is going right into the pan.
- Control: Precision heating controls allow specific temperature settings, which minimize burning or boil-overs.