Airborne Assorted Fruit Flavored Gummies (75 ct.)
About this item
- Citrus, Mixed Berry, and Grapefruit flavored immune support gummies
- 1000 mg of vitamin C
- High in antioxidants
- An excellent source of selenium
- 35 mg of herbal blend including Echinacea and ginger
With Airborne® Assorted Fruit Flavored Gummies (75 ct.), you can quickly boost your immune system and knock out colds and flu before they do their damage. Airborne is the trusted choice for those who want to support their body's natural defenses, so they can keep doing what they do best.
About Airborne Assorted Fruit Flavored Gummies
This jar contains 75 tasty fruit chew gummies made with a potent blend of vitamins, minerals and herbs. Adults 14-years and older can chew three gummies at a time up to three times a day, particularly when they're feeling under the weather. Children 12-13 years old can take up to six gummies a day. Airborne is a popular brand for those who want a blend of nutrients in one simple product. Each three immune gummy serving contains a specially-crafted blend of vitamin C, antioxidants, selenium, echinacea and ginger and is gluten-free.
Do Airborne Immune Support Gummies Taste Good?
Yes! Airborne Original Gummies taste like sweet and chewy fruit gummy candies! They have three different flavors, citrus, grapefruit and mixed berry, all of which are tasty and easy to enjoy. Of course, kids love the taste of Airborne immune gummies as much as adults, so having them take their 'medicine' will be a breeze.
When Should I Take Airborne Assorted Fruit Flavored Gummies?
Always be prepared for when illnesses seem to be running rampant and help keep your immune system in fighting order. Store Airborne immune gummies in your pantry, bag, car and/or office desk and take a dose of these immune booster gummies when:
- You're on public transport during cold and flu season.
- A co-worker is complaining about a headache and an illness 'going around' the office.
- You're flying. There's always someone sneezing the entire flight!
- Your kid mentions a classmate was coughing up a storm at school. Give him or her a couple immune gummies and take a couple yourself if you want.
- You're at the movies, grocery store, mall or restaurants during cold and flu season.