Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds (40 oz.)
About this item
- Whole natural almonds are a healthy snack
- 3 g net carbs
- Excellent source of vitamin E
- Non-GMO certified
- Gluten-, peanut- and cholesterol-free
Keep Blue Diamond® Whole Natural Almonds (40 oz.) on hand to satisfy cravings deliciously. They're naturally sweet and can be enjoyed a number of ways as a snack.
About Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds
This easy-open and resealable bag contains 40-ounces of crunchy whole natural almonds. Natural almonds are a heart-healthy choice and unlike other nut varieties, they have not been roasted or salted and are just naturally tasty. For more than 100 years, Blue Diamond has been one of the leading providers of whole natural almonds and seasoned almond snacks, growing some of the country's finest almonds on their California farms. These natural almonds can be enjoyed as part of a healthy diet and are suitable for gluten-free and vegan snackers.
A Healthy Snack
Blue Diamond almonds are often considered a superfood, since they're low in carbohydrates, rich in vitamins and minerals and an excellent source of fiber and protein. They're crunchy texture and delicate, sweet flavor make them irresistible, while their nutritional value makes them ideal for keeping on hand for healthy snacking.
Enjoy Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds
There are so many delicious ways to enjoy these whole natural almonds. They're great right out of the bag, or can be enjoyed as follows:
- Toss a few onto your morning hot or cold cereal for added crunch and nutrients.
- Crush a half-cup of Blue Diamond almonds and add them to your favorite cookie or muffin recipe and enjoy an added touch of earthiness and toasted-nut aroma.
- Sprinkle a few onto your salad to make eating vegetables a lot more interesting.
- Make a snack mix with these whole natural almonds, M&M milk chocolate candies, mini pretzel twists and roasted salted peanuts for a perfectly munchable assortment to serve at parties.
- Add raw almonds to stir-fried veggies and chicken and serve atop noodles or rice for a wholesome and satisfying meal filled with unique tastes and textures.