Brother ImageCenter ADS-2800W Wireless Document Scanner for Mid to Large Size Workgroups
About this item
- Fast Scan Speeds. Scans single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 40ppm (1)
- Flexible Connectivity. Built-in wireless and Gigabit Ethernet networking and USB 2.0 interface for local connectivity
- 3.7" Color Touchscreen Display
- Advanced Scanning Features. Such as 2-in-1 Mode for capturing 11"" x 17"" documents, and Continuous Scan Mode for scanning unlimited pages into a single file
- Advanced Security Features. Enterprise Security (802.1x), network user authentication and corporate email address lookup via Active Directory (including LDAP)"
"The Brother ImageCenter ADS-2800W Desktop Scanner is a dependable office scanner with lightning-quick scanning capability that doesn’t compromise on quality. A perfect office solution for mid-sized to large businesses, the ADS-2800w simplifies the way your documents are captured, processed, managed and delivered. This scanner offers both wireless and wired gigabit Ethernet connectivity, Wi-Fi direct, and high-speed USB 2.0 for local connections. The Web Connect feature allows you to scan to a wide variety of destinations, including cloud-based applications like Google Drive Evernote, Dropbox, and Microsoft OneNote and OneDrive.
This office scanner delivers incredibly fast scanning. Scan single and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both black-and-white and color, at speeds of up to 40 pages per minute. Precision scanning is not compromised, with resolutions of up to 600 × 600 dpi and 1200 × 1200 dpi interpolated. You can also select multiple-page scanning modes, including 2-in-1 mode for capturing 11″ × 17″ documents or continuous scan mode for scanning unlimited pages into a single file. Use the 50-sheet capacity auto document feeder for multiple-page scanning projects. Easily scan photos, documents, receipts, embossed plastic cards, business cards, and more. Scans documents of up to 8.5″ wide × 196″ long (in continual scan mode). The integrated image optimization also includes hole punch, background, and blank page removal.
The ImageCenter ADS-2800w is bundled with a valuable software suite that includes PDF editing, OCR, and desktop document management programs. It also provides a wide range of security features, including Secure Function Lock, SSL/TLS, Enterprise Security (802.1x), network user authentication, and corporate email address lookup via Active Directory (including LDAP). This product is Kofax VRS certified as an industry leader in image-processing software that automatically examines scanned materials and applies the appropriate correction settings for optimal results. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux and comes with a one-year limited warranty and lifetime phone technical support."