Cantina Zaccagnini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo (750 ml)
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Varietal: 100% Montepulciano d'Abruzzo
- Color: ruby red with violet nuances
- Aromas: intense, characteristic bouquet of the primary grape
- Flavors: fruity component, full bodied and robust, well balanced with tannin and oak features
- Serving temperature: 64-68°F
Hailing from Abruzzo, Italy, this red offers aromas of plum and ripe blackberry. Each sip delivers a mouthful of ripe berries, leather and black pepper with subtle hints of oregano, dried herbs and a touch of vanilla. This all leads to a dry, supple finish.