Pork Loin Center Cut Case, Bulk Wholesale Case (2 bags per box, priced per pound)
About this item
- Fairly lean, healthy pork
- Excellent on the grill
- Easy to prepare
- Tender, fall off the bone meat after cooking
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hours advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam's Club® Return/Refund Policy
The case sale of pork loin center cut (2 bags per box, priced per pound) includes fresh pork loin that is a real crowd pleaser. The fairly lean and mildly flavored meat falls easily off the bone when slow cooked on the grill or in the oven. Raw pork loin is simple to prepare with the bone in because it can be cooked in the form it is or cut into smaller pieces if needed. This delicious cut is a mildly flavored meat and can be very tender if cooked properly. Fire up the grill, turn the crockpot up to low, or practice your culinary skills with a sear and oven roast combination to create a healthy pork meal that will leave guests impressed and begging for more!
Is Pork Loin Healthy?
The raw pork loin found in the Case Sale: Pork Loin Center Cut Case is fairly lean with a bit of fat. This makes for a healthy pork option given that the majority of the center cut pork loin is lean meat.
Is the Pork Loin Center Cut Case Sold Boneless?
No, the case does not include boneless center cut pork loin. The center cut pork loin can be reduced in size if needed by cutting into smaller pieces.
How Should I Prepare Fresh Pork Loin?
When cooking pork, it's important to cook the meat up to the recommended temperature without over-cooking it, thus making it dry. A perfect healthy pork meal can be prepared by grilling the center cut pork loin over moderate heat until the meat is tender. Raw pork loin can also be seared then slow roasted in the oven.
Is the Pork Loin Healthy If I Season It?
Depending on what kind of seasoning you choose to prepare the fresh pork loin with, the number of calories and sodium per serving will change. For example, sauces like barbeque sauce have their own caloric content and this should be considered.
How Many Bags Per Case Do I Get?
The Case Sale of Pork Loin Center Cut Case comes with two bags per case.