Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (750 ml)
About this item
- Complex structure with silky tannins
- 80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Syrah, 5% Merlot, 4% other red varieties
- 13.5% ABV
This item is not eligible for prepay, but you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
With a bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (750 ml), you are opening yourself up to a wine with incredibly complex flavors and aromas that is sure to delight. It's delicious right out of the bottle and offers a rich and delectable taste and is also great alongside an array of tasty foods.
About Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
This ruby red wine comes from grapes harvested in Washington state's Columbia Valley. With each sip, you will notice the flavor of juicy red fruits, an inviting depth and complexity and silky-smooth tannins in the finish. It's easy to enjoy Chateau Ste. Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon with an array of foods and at occasion, special or casual, making its versatility hard to match.
Who Will Enjoy This Chateau Ste. Michelle Cabernet?
Chateau Ste. Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon is a favorite of those who enjoy pairing fine food with an equally fine wine. It can be used to toast a friend's engagement announcement, a co-worker's birthday, a loved one's promotion, or just the fact that it's finally Friday night.
How Should I Serve This Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon?
There are so many fun ways to enjoy Chateau Ste. Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon. Here are some of our favorites:
- Bring to a party to show your hosts your appreciation, as well as show off your great taste.
- When hosting a party yourself, serve Chateau Ste. Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon with a cheese plate laden with grapes, crackers and of course cheese, particularly sharp and flavorful cheeses, like blue, gorgonzola, Havarti and stilton.
- When making a special dinner for a loved one, be sure to have a bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon on hand. For entrées, it pairs excellently with steak, creamy pasta dishes and veal.
- A rich red wine like Chateau Ste. Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon is also delectable with chocolate, so save some for the dessert course.