Mission Small Fajita Flour Tortillas (20 ct.)
About this item
- Soft and fluffy flour tortillas
- The Authentic Tradition®
- World's best-selling tortilla
Enjoy Mission® Small Fajita Flour Tortillas and see why they are the world's best-selling tortilla. Each pillow-soft and chewy tortilla is made simply with white flour and is an excellent vehicle for delicious tacos and so much more.
About Mission Small Fajita Flour Tortillas
This package contains 20 flour tortillas made using traditional baking methods to ensure a consistently high-quality taste and authentic flour tortilla experience. Each small flour tortilla contains only 90 calories, is low in fat and is free of cholesterol. They're also a good source of protein, calcium and iron. Mission flour tortillas are ready to eat right out of the bag, or they can be warmed. They make a delicious addition to many different types of meals.
Who Will Love These Mission Flour Tortillas?
Anyone who loves soft and chewy flour tortillas. Mission flour tortillas are a staple in homes across the country because they make meals fun and simple. They're great when used in traditional Mexican dishes but are also delicious in a number of global cuisines. Because they taste simple taste and can be enjoyed as a finger food, they're a favorite of children and adults.
What are Some Fun Ways of Using Mission Small Fajita Flour Tortillas?
Sure, you can use these small flour tortillas to make tacos, fajitas and wraps, but they can be enjoyed in so many other ways. Here are some of our favorite uses for these fajita tortillas:
- Mexican Lasagna - Fill a baking pan with rotating layers of these tortillas, refried beans, seasoned ground beef, salsa and plenty of cheese and bake until crisp and gooey. Top with fresh cilantro, lime juice and sliced avocado.
- Tortilla French toast - Dip tortillas in your favorite French toast batter and cook in the pan as you would with bread slices. Fill with fresh berries and yogurt when once cooked.
- Cheesy Tortilla Snack - Cut tortillas into slices and season with Parmesan cheese and garlic. Bake until crispy for a super-savory snack chip.