French's French Fried Onions (26.5 oz.)
Why We Love This
You may recognize this iconic green bean casserole topping! But did you know it adds savory flavor and crunchy texture to soups, salads and tacos too?
About this item
- French's French Fried Onions add crunch to any meal
- Key ingredient for creating a classic green bean casserole
- Crispy onions with an incredible flavor
- 26.5-oz resealable pouch for convenience
- Made with real onions
Open a bag of French's® French Fried Onions (26.5 oz.) and enjoy the delicious crunch. The possibilities are endless with this delightful topping. It is incredibly versatile and goes well with a wide variety of foods.
What Are Some Favorite Ways to Use French's French Fried Onions?
- Sprinkle them on top of the always popular green bean casserole, which is a favorite for holiday get-togethers and Thanksgiving dinner
- Combine bacon, French's Crispy Fried Onions and any other desired ingredients into a cracker mix and bake up a delightfully interesting snack
- Crush two or three cups of the fried onions and use them to coat chicken breasts before baking
- Sprinkle a handful in your favorite hot, creamy soup
- Top a healthy green salad with French's French Fried Onions for an extra crunch and a touch of flavor
- Crumble, soak and bake them into croissants for a unique breakfast or brunch
Who Makes These Crispy Fried Onions?
Since 1904, French's has been making delicious products for us to enjoy. The company is committed to sustainability and social responsibility. It follows the principles of Reduce, Reuse, Renew and Recycle. When you choose French's French Fried Onions, you know you are doing the Earth a favor.
Add Some Excitement to a Summertime Backyard Barbecue or Taco Night
For an extra-fun afternoon barbecue with the neighbors and their families, host "build-your-own" stations with these crispy fried onions as the star ingredient. They make a wonderfully crunchy and flavorful addition to any burger. Guests can also add them to hot dogs and baked potatoes for even more fun. Or, if your children are having a sleepover, you can set up a taco bar and let the kids create and dress their own masterpieces.