Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bars (1.45 oz., 36 ct.)
About this item
- Great for snacking while on the go, at home or at work
- Hershey's chocolate bar with roasted almonds
Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bars (1.45 oz., 36 ct.) are an irresistibly sweet treat for anytime, anywhere. Made with milk chocolate packed with roasted almonds, this 36-pack of Hershey's chocolate bars is perfect for vending machines, birthday parties, kids' lunch boxes, making s'mores or just snacking at home.
How and Where Can I Eat Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bars?
Whether at home or on the go, Hershey's bars are a sweet treat with a nostalgic taste. Here are a few ways to enjoy the classic chocolate and almond candy bar:
- On a road trip with the family or as an easy after-dinner dessert
- In a s'mores for a crunchier take on the classic campfire favorite
- As a sweet incentive when your little ones do their homework, finish chores, etc.
- As a party favor at a child's birthday party
- As a fun topping on cupcakes or cakes
What's the Story Behind Hershey's?
In 1894, caramel entrepreneur Milton S. Hershey introduced cocoa into his line of confections. At this time in America, chocolate was only for the wealthy — but Mr. Hershey wanted everyone to experience the smooth richness of quality chocolate. And from 1903 through 1905, he built a model town of schools, homes, a zoo, a transit system and even an amusement park in hopes to create the quintessential perfect American life for his factory workers. Throughout the first half of the 1900s, Hershey continued to launch favorites we still enjoy today — think Hershey's Kisses and Hershey's Syrup — and he even founded The Hershey School for orphaned boys. Mr. Hershey's legacy of goodwill, spreading happiness and philanthropy still lives on today within the company's sweet products and ongoing charity.
Are Almonds Healthy?
Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bars are a healthy alternative to other chocolate candies because of its presence of the nutritious tree nuts. Here are a few reason why almonds are good for you:
- With just a handful of almonds, your body gets hearty doses of fiber, protein, monounsaturated fats (the good fat your body needs!), vitamin E, manganese and magnesium.
- In the same handful is digestible carbohydrates, making almonds a satiating snack or pre-workout boost of fuel.
- Almonds are also loaded with antioxidants. Antioxidants are great for your skin, heart health and are thought to help lower your risk of certain infections and types of cancers.