iReliev Dual Channel TENS Pain Relief System with 8 Electrode Pads
Why We Love This
About this item
- Non-invasive drug-free pain management system
- Electrical pulses block pain messages to the brain
- Includes 8 reusable electrode pads
The iReliev™ Pain Management System is an over-the-counter TENS device used to relieve pain symptoms due to acute or chronic pain. With iReliev™ you can get the same TENS technology prescribed by your Doctor without a prescription and priced at a fraction of the cost. This highly portable, dual channel TENS device offers powerful pain relief in palm of your hand and yet can be worn on your person while at work, at home or just out and about.
What is TENS Technology?
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a safe, non-invasive, drug-free method of pain management used by physical therapists and prescribed by doctors for over thirty years. TENS therapy utilizes low-voltage electrical current to deliver harmless electrical pulses to the skin which stimulate nerve fibers that blocks the pain message to the brain or increase endorphins, a natural pain reliever.
- Safe and effective: Blocks pain signals
- Easy to use: Simple one-handed digital control
- Discreet and portable: Can be used while doing daily activities
- Natural alternative: Reduces dependency on pain pills
- Dual channel capability: 4 electrodes for large pain coverage
- Clinically supported: Doctor recommended, physical therapist endorsed