Master SpaMaster Portable LX Massage Table - 30"
About this item
- 31" width x 84" length by 24" to 34" adjustable height; the table itself weighs 42lbs.
- 3" thick cushion of Multilayer Small Cell foam is the highest density foam available on the market today and includes an additional layer of memory foam.
- European beech wood frame is free of formaldehyde and carcinogens to meet strict California Air Resources Board (CARB) Law; the cream colored PU upholstery is oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free and comes with a 5 Year Guarantee.
- 1,500lbs. Aircraft-grade steel support cables give the table a max working capacity of 750lbs.
- Free accessories include: Master Innovated ErgonomicDream adjustable face cradle, memory foam ErgonomicDream face cushion, four pocket carrying case, plush neck bolster, fully padded armrest and detachable arm rests.
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
This featured Master Massage table is not called the SpaMaster for nothing: its innovative lift-back portable design means professionals can perform any duties (facials, massages, acupuncture, reflexology, tattoos) in virtually any location. Its design is also great for prenatal and bariatric patients. Reinforcements like duo-plane hinges at the center of the table, stabilizer bar and Clevis Block leg attachments (guaranteeing unbreakable legs) make the SpaMaster one of the strongest tables available today. Featuring the 3"-thick cushion of our exclusive Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam, including a 1"-thick layer of heat-sensitive and pressure-point-relieving memory foam, makes this the most comfortable portable massage table on the market! The rich cream-colored upholstery is oil- and water-resistant, and all materials used in the table are free of odor-emitting toxins. The luxury package includes an adjustable ErgonomicDream face cradle, memory foam ErgonomicDream face pillow designed to release pressure points, contoured arm shelf, detachable side arm ests, plush neck bolster and a four-pocket carrying case.