Nabisco Nutter Butter Cookies (1.9 oz., 24 pk.)
About this item
- Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies"made with real peanut butter"are the peanut butter lover's cookie
- These crunchy peanut butter sandwich cookies are filled with sweet peanut butter cream to satisfy both your savory and sweet-snack cravings
- Nutter Butter Sandwich cookies are perfect for snacks, lunches or dipping in milk
- Nutter Butter are kosher certified, cholesterol free and low in saturated fats
- This includes 45.6 oz. box of Nutter Butter Sandwich Cookies
Enjoy a crunchy snack that's both sweet and savory with Nabisco Nutter Butter Cookies. This package comes with 24 individually wrapped 1.9 oz. packs, making it ideal for on-the-go snacking. Stock up on these peanut butter sandwich cookies for a treat the whole family can enjoy.
What are Nutter Butter Cookies?
Nabisco Nutter Butter Cookies are a classic peanut-buttery treat. These peanut-shaped sandwich cookies are crunchy on the outside with a creamy filling, all in a sweet and savory peanut butter flavor. Pretty much anyone looking for a snack with a peanut butter flavor can enjoy these cookies. They've been a snack staple in households across the country for decades thanks to their unique, irresistible taste. They're a favorite snack of many kids and adults alike.
Ideal for a Variety of Locations
This 24-pack of Nabisco Nutter Butter Cookies is ideal for stocking a variety of locations. It comes with 24 individually wrapped packages for enhanced freshness and convenience. Keep a box of Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies in the home pantry that you can pack in a lunch bag or grab on the go. Put a box in the office break room for people to enjoy. The box can also be used to stock convenience stores and vending machines. You can even keep a box in the car to enjoy when you're stuck in traffic or on long road trips.
Nutter Butter Cookies in History
Nabisco introduced Nutter Butter peanut butter sandwich cookies to the market in 1969. Although they were originally made in a round shape, they retained their original taste while getting a makeover to be the peanut-shaped cookies they are today. Nabisco is the world's largest cookie and cracker manufacturer today and Nutter Butter cookies are one of their most popular products.