Featuring one of Nordic War'es best-selling legacy designs, the Bavaria Bundt® Pan Holiday Baking Set is the perfect gift for any baker on your list. Or add this unique modern pan to your Bundt® collection! This set includes everything you need to bake, serve, and keep your dessert fresh—a Nordic Ware Bavaria Bundt® Pan, a Translucent Bundt® Cake Keeper, and Bundt® Cake Mix (select your favorite from four different flavors).
Nordic Ware created the iconic Bundt® pan in the 1950s, which has now become a staple in over 70 million kitchens around the world. The success of this pan inspired the company to create dozens of different shapes and sizes of heavyweight cast aluminum pans, which help you achieve picture-perfect, memorably tasty results every time you bake. Nordic Ware baking pans are designed and manufactured in America to exacting standards, with over a dozen sets of hand touching each pan during the manufacturing process. They take pride in presenting to you the very finest baking pans in the world: genuine Nordic Ware cast bakeware. From the Nordic Ware kitchen to yours, happy baking!
Bavaria Bundt Care Instructions:
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Extended soaking is not recommended
- Before each use, brush with butter or shortening and dust with flour or cocoa to coat
- Baking spray containing flour may also be used. Do not use regular cooking spray
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces
Bundt Keeper Care Instructions:
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water
- For storage and display use only. Not for oven use
- To lock cake keeper, place lid on top of base
- Holding firmly, twist lid clockwise until it clicks into locked position
- Let baked goods cool completely before placing on cake keeper base
- Cutting cake on cake keeper base will result in scratches and is not recommended unless using a plastic knife blade