Nordic Ware Santa's Sleigh Quickbread Baking Set (Assorted Flavors)
About this item
- Includes Nordic Ware Santa's Sleigh Loaf Pan, Translucent Loaf Cake Keeper and Quickbread Mix
- Select your choice of Nordic Ware Quickbread Mix: Pumpkin Spice or Salted Caramel
- Cast aluminum pan provides superior baking performance, ensuring fine details baked into the cake
- Pan features a lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
A bundle of toys and a driver lively and quick, now bake a cake in the spirit of St. Nick!.
The Nordic Ware Santa’s Sleigh Quickbread Baking Set includes everything you need to bake, serve, and keep your dessert fresh—a Nordic Ware Santa’s Sleigh Loaf Pan, a Translucent Loaf Cake Keeper, and Quickbread Mix (select from Pumpkin Spice or Salted Caramel).
Nordic Ware created the iconic Bundt® pan in the 1950s, which has now become a staple in over 70 million kitchens around the world. The success of this pan inspired them to create dozens of different shapes and sizes of heavyweight cast aluminum pans, which help you achieve picture-perfect, memorably tasty results every time you bake. Nordic Ware baking pans are designed and manufactured in America to exacting standards, with over a dozen sets of hand touching each pan during the manufacturing process. Nordic Ware takes pride in presenting to you the very finest baking pans in the world: genuine Nordic Ware cast bakeware. From the Nordic Ware kitchen to yours, happy baking!
- Santa Sleigh Bundt Loaf Care Instructions:
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Extended soaking is not recommended
- Before each use, brush with butter or shortening and dust with flour or cocoa to coat
- Baking spray containing flour may also be used. Do not use regular cooking spray
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces
- Loaf Keeper Care Instructions:
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water
- For storage and display use only. Not for oven use
- To lock cake keeper, place lid on top of base
- Holding firmly, twist lid clockwise until it clicks into locked position
- Let baked goods cool completely before placing on cake keeper base
- Cutting cake on cake keeper base will result in scratches and is not recommended unless using a plastic knife blade