Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fries (8 lb.)
About this item
- Crinkle-cut fries kids and adults will love
- Made with Grade-A potatoes
- Value-size bag
- 0g trans fat
Ore-Ida® Golden Crinkles® French Fries provide a value pack of crispy, American-grown fries to enjoy as a part of many meals.
Who Loves Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fries?
Just about everyone loves Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French fries. This 8-lb. bag of crinkle-cut, Grade-A potato French fries is a popular staple in many homes, as well as in the foodservice industry. Kids enjoy the crispy exterior and soft inside (and of course, the fact that they can be dipped in ketchup), while parents appreciate that their kids can enjoy a wholesome vegetable side dish. Crinkle cut fries can be incorporated in meals throughout the day for a hearty and flavorful dose of potato goodness.
Can Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fries be Used in Creative Dishes?
It can be a lot of fun to experiment with crinkle fries and create memorable and crave-worthy dishes in the process. Here are a couple of ideas to try:
- Make your favorite juicy burgers and top them with these fries inside the bun for added fun. Each bite gives a flavorful mouthful of meat and potatoes
- Create Ore-Ida potato nachos by baking fries coated with shredded cheese and ground beef. Once removed from the oven, top with salsa, sour cream and guacamole for a decadent movie or game-time snack
- Bake fries, cut into bite-sized pieces and cook in the skillet with eggs, diced ham, bell peppers and cheese for a tasty breakfast hash
- Put an American spin on classic Asian stir-fry with crinkle-cut fries sauteed in a pan with chicken, bell peppers, peapods and broccoli, seasoned with splashes of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce
For decades, Ore-Ida has been one of the leading producers of delectable potato products in the United States. The brand name is an homage to the states in which its potatoes are grown, using the first three letters in Oregon and Idaho. They're also responsible for the creation of Tater Tots, another popular frozen potato product.