Wholesome Organic Cane Sugar (6 lbs.)
About this item
- Made from certified organic cane sugar
- Grown in South America
- Naturally contains molasses
- Perfect for baking and sweetening beverages
- Kosher, vegan and gluten-free
With Wholesome® Organic Cane Sugar (6 lbs.), you can enjoy delicious pure cane sugar in all your baking applications and as a sweetener in select beverages. It's not only the tasty choice, but this organic raw sugar is also responsibly sourced and suitable for most dietary needs and lifestyles.
About Wholesome Organic Cane Sugar
This resealable bag holds six-pounds of delectable pure cane sugar that has been grown following stringent organic guidelines. Wholesome Organic Cane Sugar is harvested in South America and is Fair Trade certified, which ensures farmers are paid fairly and helps promote responsible growing systems. Each sugar crystal is left unrefined and has a light tan color, thanks to the molasses it contains naturally. Wholesome's organic sugar is gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher and vegan friendly.
Who Needs This Bag of Pure Cane Sugar?
Anyone who bakes or finds themselves reaching for the sugar bowl to sweeten their teas and coffees. It's also an excellent choice for anyone who wants the reassurance that their sugar is pure and responsibly grown. This organic white sugar not only adds sweetness in whatever you want it to, but it also imparts an incredible depth of flavor thanks to the natural presence of molasses in its granules. Thanks to its large six-pound size, it's also great in the foodservice industry.
What Are Ways of Enjoying Wholesome Organic Cane Sugar?
You can easily find a way of adding a bit of sweetness into your day with this pure cane sugar. Though it's labeled organic raw sugar, don't let this throw you off, it's used just as any other sugar can be. Here are some delicious ideas:
- Add a sprinkle to your morning and afternoon tea or coffee.
- For baking cakes, cookies, brownies, etc.
- For making homemade frosting.
- Sprinkling on top of bitter grapefruit or other not-so-sweet fruits.
- Make sugar-water ice cubes to toss in your coffee during hot summer months for an easy sweet and cool treat.