Palmolive Ultra Dishwashing Liquid (102oz)
About this item
- Powerful grease-cleaning agents breakdown tough baked-on grease
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria* (*E. coli 0157:H7, salmonella enteric) and staph on dishes in 30 seconds when used as directed
- Made in the USA
- Palmolive liquid dish soap is approved to kill: E. coli, staph and salmonella
Keep Palmolive® Ultra Dishwashing Liquid (102 oz.) on hand to tackle even the messiest of dishes while protecting your hands. Its Ultra Strength™ formula easily cuts through grease, grime and baked-on messes while killing germs to prevent the spread of illnesses.
About Palmolive Ultra Dishwashing Liquid
This large 102 oz. bottle contains Palmolive Ultra Strength, the liquid dish detergent that is tough on grime and gentle on skin. Its ultra-concentrated formula has been proven to clean more greasy dishes, eliminate odors, cut grease, remove 24-hour stuck-on foods while never leaving behind residue. All you need is a little drop of Palmolive to clean tableware and eliminate 99.9% of germs.
Who Needs Palmolive Dishwasher Detergent?
Anyone who wants a powerful dishwashing liquid that doesn't harm their skin. Since it comes in a large size, it's perfect for refilling a smaller Palmolive dish liquid bottle at home. This container even has an easy-grip handle to make precise pouring a breeze. It's also a staple in commercial kitchens to quickly and effectively clean and sanitize dishes, glasses, cutlery, pans and more.
Are There Other Uses for Palmolive Ultra Dishwashing Liquid?
Palmolive Ultra is a wonder at cleaning all sorts of things, not just dirty dishes! Here are some other popular uses for the popular dish liquid:
- Use as a spot remover for grease stains on clothing
- Apply to squeaky door hinges as a lubricant
- It's great for hand-washing your delicates
- Use as a jewelry cleaner
- Mix with salt and white vinegar to create a natural weed killer
- Use as a shampoo when you've dyed your hair a tad too dark and want to remove some of the color
- Pour Palmolive dish detergent in a sealable plastic bag and freeze for a simple ice pack to help relieve pain from inflammation