ParExcellence Yellow Rice (3.5 lbs.)
About this item
- A blend of premium long grain yellow rice and Spanish-style seasoning with saffron
- Each bottle contains 54 1/2-cup servings
- Versatile side dish with most any meat, fish or chicken
- Perfect to use in a Paella recipe
ParExcellence® Yellow Rice offers serving after serving of flavorful yellow rice that will become a versatile staple in your home. It's also sized for use in commercial kitchens and tastes fantastic alongside seafood, chicken, vegetables and more.
About ParExcellence Yellow Rice
This plastic jar holds three-and-a-half pounds of uncooked yellow rice, enough for about 54 half-cup servings. Yellow rice is a Spanish-style rice pre-seasoned with saffron, which offers a warm and creamy taste. This bulk size has an easy-grip handle and is ideal for use in home kitchens as well as in more professional settings.
Who Enjoys Yellow Rice?
Anyone who loves flavorful rice as a side dish or as part of the main course. This tasty and versatile rice is seasoned to perfection and is a great starting point for an exciting and wholesome meal. Its flavor is mild enough for kids to enjoy and is so easy to prepare that even the busiest adults can pull it off effortlessly. Saffron rice is traditionally a staple in Spanish cuisine, but it can also be used to pair with basically anything, as its buttery taste, irresistible fragrance and tender texture offer a range of possibilities.
Some Ways You Can Enjoy ParExcellence Yellow Rice
There're so many delicious ways to use this tasty yellow rice! Follow the directions on the bottle to craft the perfect side dish for fish, chicken, beef and veggies, or try it as the main feature in these dishes:
- Enhance this rice's Spanish roots and make paella. Cook rice in chicken broth and serve loaded with shrimp, chicken and vegetables
- Make New Orleans-inspired jambalaya by cooking this rice with smoked andouille sausage, crawfish, shrimp, tomatoes, onion, celery and pepper
- Cook a simple and healthy Asian-style stir-fry by sautéing vegetables and choice of protein with sesame oil and soy sauce. Serve with cooked yellow rice for a delectable array of tastes and textures