Premier Diamond Collection 1.03 CT. T.W. Round Shape Diamond Halo Ring in 18K White Gold - GIA & IGI (I, SI1)
About this item
- IGI appraisal value $6,375
- Metal: 18K White Gold
- Diamond Total Weight: 1.03 T.W.
- Primary Diamond Weight: .70 CT.
- Primary Diamond Cut: Round
- Primary Diamond Color: I
- Primary Diamond Clarity: SI1
- Primary Diamond Setting Type: Channel-Prong
- Diamond Sidestone: 46 Rounds
- Diamond Sidestone Color: G-H
- Diamond Sidestone Clarity: SI1-SI2
- Diamond Sidestone Settings: Prong
- Certification: GIA & IGI
- Available Ring Sizes: 4-11 Including Quarter Sizes
Wrapped in a cushion pave halo of round channel setting with prongs holding the diamonds, this .70 CT. round brilliant cut diamond gleams atop an 18 karat white gold cathedral band lined with a single thread of glittering accent diamonds.Two round bezel set diamonds sparkle along either side of the band’s undercarriage. This GIA certified diamond ring totals at 1.03 CT. T.W.
Diamond Buying Guide Learn the basics of diamond buying, including the essential four Cs of diamonds. Find out more in our Diamond Buying Guide.