Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur, as these are products of mother nature.
- Approximate stem length: 50 cm
Flower Care and Conditioning:
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a 45 degree angle cut least 1/2 inch off the end of the stems
- Place the flowers in the prepared container
- Allow your flowers to properly hydrate for 1-2 hours
- Arrange flowers as desired.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight or near fruits and vegetables.
- Exposing flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler area will slow down the bloom process.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container. Leaves will rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.