Reliefband 2.0 Drug-Free Wearable Technology, Charcoal
About this item
- Drug-free nausea relief at the touch of a button
- Designed to put you in control of your therapy
- Clinically proven and hypoallergenic
- Fast acting with no known side effects
- Used hospital settings for years
Approximately one third of the population is highly susceptible to motion sickness. Symptoms generally consist of dizziness, fatigue, malaise and nausea, which may progress to vomiting. If left untreated, symptoms can linger for days. Drug-Free Reliefband 2.0 uses clinically proven technology to quickly and effectively relieve nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness from cars, boats, planes, amusement park rides, virtual-reality simulations, chemotherapy and for morning sickness associated with pregnancy. Reliefband can also be used as an adjunct to antiemetic therapy in post-operative nausea.