Whether you're decorating for a wedding or simply showing someone how much you care, white roses are the perfect symbol of love and purity. Put together a bouquet of stark white roses with vibrant green stems. Their beautiful pedals match any color, making them the perfect accent for an event space. Plus, their intoxicating aroma will liven up any space.
How Will My Roses Arrive?
Every order of these white roses is shipped in tightly wrapped packaging to prevent damage while in transit. They will be contained in cardboard and plastic wrap to keep the flowers in place.
Preparing Your White Roses
To enjoy your white rose bouquet, carefully unpack each individually wrapped bundle, leaving the cardboard packaging on. In a large enough container, add flower food and water. Cut the white rose stems to your desired length and place the flowers, still in the cardboard wrap, in the water. Let sit for two to four hours. Once properly hydrated, remove cardboard and gently pick off discolored petals. Arrange your roses in a vase, trimming stems at a 45-degree angle so the bloom sits two to three inches above the rim.
Caring For Your White Roses
To properly care for your white rose bouquet, be sure to recut stems and change the water every three days. Roses should receive at least six to eight hours of sunlight every day.
The Perfect Accent for Any Space
White roses are popular for decorating elegant event spaces. Use this bouquet to add a lavish look to your wedding or simply decorate your home. The white color goes well with any decor and offers a regal appearance.
How Long Will My Bouquet Last?
On average, a bouquet of roses should last approximately one week in water. This can be extended with proper care, swapping out the water every few days and adding more flower food.
Please read Order Cancellation, Warranty and Important Delivery Information policies.
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Policies & plans
- Choosing a variety-specific rose is the best way to guarantee a specific color for your event.
- Roses are available year round. Prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
- Roses are shipped in 25-stem bunches. Roses are packed in two layers to ensure protection during shipping. 12 roses on the top layer, 13 roses on the bottom layer. Count the stems to ensure you have received your whole order.
- Roses are shipped fresh from the farm. They will have thorns and guard petals. Remove thorns and guard petals before arranging flowers.
- Roses are shipped in bud form; once the rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Floral Customer Service Department at 1-888-746-7726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flower Care and Conditioning
Before your roses ship, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Unpack your flowers immediately upon arrival but leave them in the corrugated wrap. Let them hydrate 1-2 hours before removing the corrugated wrap.
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh, cool water and add flower food if provided.
- Using a sharp knife or scissors, make a clean cut at least a 1/2 inch off the end of the stem.
- Place the flowers in the prepared container.
- Remove thorns and guard petals.
- Arrange flowers as desired.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 3 days.
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container. Leaves will rot and cause bacteria to form and shorten the flower's life.
- For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Floral Customer Service Department at 1-888-746-7726.
Important Delivery Information
- A signature will be required for the package to be released. Please have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not sent back for next-day delivery.
- Fresh flowers are available for delivery Tuesday through Friday.
- For metropolitan area deliveries, arrival is between 8 a.m. and noon. For suburban or rural area deliveries, arrival is between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as U.S. Customs holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please contact FedEx for special messages or pick-up options concerning weather delays.
- Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process.
- No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules (i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information
We understand things happen and you might need to change or cancel your order.
- If you need to cancel your order, call 1-888-746-7726, and ask for Floral Customer Service.
- Cancellations must be received 7 business days before your scheduled delivery date.
- Please verify the requested delivery date and shipping address before completing your order.
- Refunds will not be given if the incorrect information is chosen.
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the product freshness delivered, please notify us immediately to request a possible replacement or refund. Please call 1-888-746-7726 with questions or concerns Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Bouquet replacements will only be provided if the bouquet arrives in poor condition. Due to the nature of this particular item, time constraints may affect any possible replacement. These are special order items and take time to process; therefore 24-hour replacement may not be available. Requests for replacements and pictures must be received prior to 2 p.m. EST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence or the wrong delivery dates chosen. Refunds will not be given for cancellations less than 4 days for floral. It is recommended to have someone available to receive the box. Please make arrangements with FedEx directly for any changes in delivery.
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Delivery is available to Alaska or Hawaii, not Puerto Rico