Simpson PowerShot Portable 3600-Watt Generator
Why We Love This
Easy to use and compact to store, this small generator is great for light applications at home or when you're outdoors having fun.
About this item
- OHV 224cc engine with low oil shutdown to prevent engine seizure
- 3,600 running watts / 4,500 starting watts
- Roll cage frame protection with foldable handle for easy mobility and storage
- Never-flat wheels for ease of maneuverability across various terrain
- Covered outlets include: one 120-Volt 30 Amp locking, one 120-Volt 30 Amp RV and two 120-Volt 20 Amp household
Simpson portable generators are perfect for providing power at worksites, recreational facilities, residential locations and more. Their foldable handle allows for easy storage when not in use while their heavy-duty roll cage frames allow for durability and added protection of the generator. The data center dashboard provides a dependable reading on the generator’s run times. The Simpson engine is equipped with low-oil shut down to safeguard the engine from damage due to low oil levels. The dependable never-flat wheels provide increased stability and shock absorption.
Each Simpson portable generator has distinguished features in terms of starting watts, voltage, fuel tank capacity, and wheel dimensions to make them better suited for the various needs of the user. Whether it’s power for home, electricity for recreational activities, power at a construction site, or weather preparedness, Simpson generators will provide the power you need when you need it most.