The Ventamatic Solar Powered Roof Attic Ventilator with an 18 volt DC Motor has no energy costs, as there is no wiring to the AC main power source. The fan comes with a galvanized steel flange and weathered grey powder-coated steel dome. It has a 12.6 watt multi-Crystal panel which mounts on the roof adjacent to the ventilator.
Policies & plans
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.433.1626.
- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- Up to 1000 cfm ventilates a 1500 sq. ft. attic
- Durable steel construction and high-impact tempered solar panel cell casings resist hail, flying debris and impacting winds
- Built-in steel mesh grille keeps out birds, squirrels and other rodents
- The 25-ft. power cord connects panel to blower unit allowing flexible positioning and placement
- A cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Reduces heat buildup in the attic and helps make living areas more comfortable
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- The low profile is aesthetically pleasing on the roofline
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 480 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.
27" x 10" x 27"
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days