To keep the Spider fresh:
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- This assortment of Spider is painted in order to achieve its color
- Each Box contains 10 bunches of Spider Painted Black
- Each box contains 10 bunches, and within each bunch there are 10 stems
- Stem Length: (Approximation): 60cm.
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2- 3 days before your event
- Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 10 days prior to delivery date.
- Bulk Spider are shipped directly from flower farms in South America. Before shipping your flowers, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom beautifully.
- Upon arrival, remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten the hydrangea's life.
- You may remove the clear plastic sleeve that covers the bloom for the flower either prior to hydration or afterwards. It is your choice.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Spider are very thirsty flowers and will require additional water in the container within the first few hours.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- Please maintain an adequate amount of water in the container at all times. The flowers will drink a large amount of water especially upon arrival as they have been travelling some time without water.
- Change the water every 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Remember that exposing Spider to excessive heat will hurt them. Storing your Spider in a cooler environment will slow down the opening process but too cold such as a freezer will burn them.
Order Cancellation Information :
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org