Bristol Top-Grain Vintage Leather Craftsman Living Room Set
About this item
- Inviting and warm living room set with nailhead details
- Made with 100% top-grain leather
- Seats with pocketed coils and goose-down blend pillow tops
- Living room furniture is made in the USA
- Free White Glove service includes in-home delivery and set-up
Add a touch of regal elegance to your space with the Bristol Top-Grain Vintage Leather Craftsman Living Room Set. It offers plenty of seating for family and guests.
What's a Living Room Set?
A living room set is a collection of several pieces of furniture that's designed to accent a space in a home. The grouping features seating such as a sofa, a chair, a loveseat and a chaise. Some living room sets may also include end tables, lamps, ottomans and coffee tables.
What Does Top-Grain Leather Mean?
Top-grain leather refers to a method in which the natural grain from the top layer of the material is sanded off. It's typically made from the strongest part of the animal's hide for inherent durability.
About Leather Furniture
Leather is stronger than fabric. Besides furniture, it's used to make clothing, shoes and other items. Leather ages well and can last longer than fabric upholstered furniture. It adjusts quickly to your body's temperature, so it's not too hot in the summer or cold in the winter. Leather furniture is simple to maintain in comparison to those upholstered in fabric. Most leather seat cushions aren't reversible because the material doesn't breathe, but they do feature mesh fabric on the bottom so air can escape. The cost of leather furniture is usually higher because of the quality and lasting use.
Types of Leather
- Aniline leather is dyed, allowing the rich color to penetrate the entire hide to show its natural grain along with variations. It's the softest, as well as the most expensive
- Semi-aniline leather has been dyed and treated with a light coating to protect against stains and fading. It has a more uninformed look compared to aniline leather
- Pigmented leather isn't dyed all the way through the hide. It's given a heavier protection coating that contains pigments to guard against scratches, fading and stains. This leather is the most durable and the least expensive. It's mainly used to upholster furniture and vehicles
Why Choose the Bristol Top-Grain Vintage Leather Craftsman Living Room Set?
The Bristol Top-Grain Vintage Leather Craftsman Living Room Set is inviting and cozy. It features embossing and nailhead details throughout along with a beautiful caramel finish for added warmth. This living room set has pillow tops on the seats that are made with a blend of fiber and goose down for extra comfort while sitting. Each piece has a solid hardwood frame and goes through an hand-tied, eight-way construction. The living room set has removable seats and all of the cushions come with zipper access, as well as Velcro® on the backs for adjustment. This furniture is made to order in the USA. It's also available in three- and four-piece sets.
Caring for Leather Furniture
When it comes to cleaning your leather living room furniture, it's ideal to know how to properly take care of it. Keeping your sofas, chairs and other pieces out of direct sunlight will prevent fading, as well as cracking. Placing your furniture away from fireplaces and vents will prevent drying. Dust your set periodically with a non-abrasive cloth or a lightly dampened towel. If there's a spill, it's recommended that you don't rub, but dab to soak up any liquids. Your living room furniture can also be protected and maintained by a leather conditioner to keep it moisturized.
Find out more with our Luxury of Leather Buyer’s Guide.
Home Delivery and Set-up With White Glove Delivery, your furniture will be delivered by a trained professional who will bring it to your home, unpack it, set it up in your location of choice (can go up to one flight of stairs) and remove all packaging materials. Upon delivery, please inspect item(s) and note any damage on the Proof of Delivery receipt. If you refuse delivery due to damage, note “refused due to damage” on the receipt. When ordering, please provide your up-to-date contact information. The delivery agent will call to set up an appointment.