Sandusky Heavy-Duty 4-Level NSF Certified Wire Shelving - Chrome (74"H x 60"W x 36"D)
About this item
- Holds up to 2,400 lbs. total
- 4 adjustable shelves for customization
- Certified for food storage
- Great for restaurants, home or office storage
Have a place to stock your goods with the Sandusky Heavy-Duty 4-Level NSF Certified Wire Shelving, Chrome (74"H x 60"W x 36"D). Its simple design makes it easy to store items in numerous settings.
About Wire Shelving
Wire shelving is used in commercial, residential and industrial settings. It's comprised of wire mesh that's usually welded to metal supports. This particular type of shelving is often utilized in foodservice, in retail stores and in restaurants. It's designed to be resistant to corrosion and mold. Heavy-duty wire shelving is also used in homes and is simple to keep clean. Its load-bearing designed can hold various weights, depending upon size and the material it's made out of. This shelving can be chrome-plated or coated.
How is Wire Shelving Made?
To make wire shelving, coiled steel is cut into set lengths by the manufacturer. The wires are fed individually through a welding machine and joined with electric-resistant welding, which creates the wire mesh look. Next, the supports are constructed and cut to size. Its final process consists of the heavy-duty wire shelving being coated or plated.
Different Types of Wire Shelving
- Stainless steel wire shelving is similar to chrome-plated units and offers a metallic look. It's versatile and extremely durable, with some models being able to hold up to 800 lbs. per shelf. Since stainless steel is naturally resistant to corrosion, this type of heavy-duty wire shelving can be used in wet and dry environments. It's utilized for food storage, warehouses and garages
- Epoxy-coated wire shelving has a baked-on finish that allows it to resist corrosion for several years. It can be used in dry and humid settings. This shelving can be found in the colors black, green and white. It's used in retail stores, the foodservice industry, warehouses, small businesses and homes. The shelves may also hold up to 300 lbs. each
- Chrome-plated wire shelving is designed for dry storage or heated environments. It can be used in stockrooms, retails stores, garages and warehouses. This heavy-duty wire shelving offers increased visibility and ventilation. It's usually NSF listed and some models may have a clear coating. Chrome wire shelving is popular with a finish that resists marring along with scratches and can hold up to 800 lbs. It's susceptible to rust and is recommended for use indoors
- Polypropylene/polymer wire shelving is constructed of metal and has a very thick coating that makes them extremely resistant to corrosion. It's just as strong as metal and can be wiped down for quick cleaning. The shelves can hold up to 800 lbs. each
- Anti-microbial wire shelving is made from various materials, such as steel or chrome. It's coated with an antimicrobial agent to protect against the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria. This shelving is mainly used in foodservice operations like restaurants or cafeterias to prevent potential contamination of food and odors
Why Choose the Sandusky Heavy-Duty 4-Level NSF Certified Wire Shelving?
Made with a durable welded construction, the Sandusky Heavy-Duty 4-Level NSF Certified Wire Shelving features an open design that allows air and light to prevent dust. It features adjustable levelers on the bottom of the legs for stability on uneven flooring. This chrome wire shelving can be assembled without the use of tools and each level can hold up to 800 lbs. It's terrific for placing in a garage or storage closet in a business. The shelves are also adjustable, allowing you to accommodate for different heights. This Sandusky shelving is NSF certified for food safety, making it great for use in restaurants, cafeterias and kitchen pantries.