About this item
- Case of beef ribeye
- Easy to cook using a variety of methods
- Tastes great with almost any spice or side item
- Perfect for feeding many people at once
- Tender, juicy and enjoyable
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam's Club® Return/Refund Policy
Use this Case Sale: USDA Choice Angus Beef® Whole Boneless Ribeye (5 pieces per case, priced per pound) as an on-hand supply of delicious meat. An enormous case like this is excellent for restaurants, cafeterias, catering services and more.
Why Use USDA Choice Angus Beef Whole Boneless Ribeye?
This selection features thick, flavorful pieces of beef ribeye. You can cut this into numerous sizes and portions, making it convenient for many events. Ribeye is a favorite in many households and can please your guests, family members and customers.
How Can You Cook Beef Ribeye?
When you want to prepare your beef ribeye, you have many options. Some popular choices are broiling it, baking it in the oven or cooking it on the grill. Many customers prefer using a slow cooker, but any cooking method can be effective.
What are Some Beef Ribeye Recipes?
Once it's cooked, you can use beef ribeye to create exciting recipes. It tastes great with a baked potato, rice and beans, and various vegetables. When chopped into pieces, it's perfect for a breakfast or brunch of delicious steak and eggs. Cut it into slices to make French dip sandwiches or delicious steak burritos. You're free to add your favorite spices and seasonings as well. Add cayenne, black pepper, onions, mushrooms or rosemary to give your beef ribeye and an additional blast of flavor. You can also marinate it with different ingredients like soy sauce, salad dressing and even wine.