About this item
- Fruit cake is a loved holiday tradition
- Chocked with nature's finest fruits and nuts (over 70% by weight)
- Famous for quality and value for over 100 years
- Great gift idea for the entire family or for serving at parties
- Claxton is known worldwide for their reputation and quality
Sun-ripened California raisins, delicious pineapple, crunchy Georgia pecans, plump juicy cherries, freshly shelled walnuts and almonds, tangy lemon and orange peel blended into a rich pound cake batter and baked to a golden brown. Claxton Fruit Cakes make the holiday special!
A traditional favorite for over 100 years, each Claxton Fruit Cake is made in the small south Georgia town of Claxton, recognized as the "fruit cake capital of the world." Their cakes are, by weight, 70% choice fruits and nuts. Each carton contains three individually-wrapped cakes—perfect for serving at parties or sharing with family and friends. One taste and you'll see why Claxton has been the choice for many since 1910.