Lysol Disinfectant Spray, Early Morning Breeze Scent (19 oz., 12 ct.)
About this item
- Helps protect you and your family from harmful germs
- Hospital-grade disinfectant that kills 99.9% of viruses, including norovirus, which causes the stomach flu
- Use to disinfect frequently touched household surfaces like doorknobs, diaper pails, remote controls and light switches
Lysol Disinfectant Spray is an EPA-registered disinfectant that kills more than 99.9% of illness-causing bacteria and viruses on environmental surfaces in your home. Unlike other sanitizing products that only kill bacteria, Lysol Disinfectant Spray even kills nasty viruses that can cause illnesses such as the flu, the common cold and infectious diarrhea among young children. It also works to control the growth of mold and mildew, the most common type of allergens, on surfaces like plastic shower curtains. Mold spores are among the most common types of allergens in your home all year long, so killing mold and mildew can help to reduce your exposure. No wonder Lysol is the #1 brand recommended by pediatricians. Scents may vary by Club and season.