Member's Mark Donut Shop Coffee (100 single-serve cups)
Why We Love This
This coffee boasts a full-bodied flavor of red fruits, sweet caramel, and toasted almonds. The crisp acidity of the blend is nicely balanced with a sweet lasting finish that is perfect to enjoy throughout the day. This 100-count box is ideal for waiting areas, employee breakrooms, and households that love fresh, hot coffee.
About this item
- 100% Arabica coffee
- Fair Trade Certified
- Medium roast coffee
- Crips acidity balanced with a sweet, lasting finish
- Compatible with Keurig 2.0® and single-serve machines
Member's Mark™ Donut Shop Coffee (100 single-serve cups) keeps your home or business furnished with cup after cup of smooth and flavorful donut shop coffee. This coffee is known for its well-balanced taste, making it excellent with creamer, sugar, black or anyway you drink it.
About Member's Mark Donut Shop Coffee (100 single-serve cups)
These delicious donut shop coffee pods are specifically designed to fit into Keurig 2.0® and single-serve machines. Each pod makes a cup of hot, flavorful coffee in just moments. It’s a medium-roast coffee made from 100% Arabica coffee beans, which are typically considered the best available thanks to the fact that they are grown at a higher altitude and matured for longer to impart a better taste and aroma. This coffee is also Fair Trade certified, meaning it supports the livelihoods of the farmers who grow these beans.
Is This Pack Convenient?
Absolutely. Whether you drink a single cup of coffee a day or four, this 100 pack of donut shop coffee will save you time and money. It is also an ideal addition to office breakrooms, waiting rooms and church pantries. The sturdy box is great for stacking and is compact enough to be stored pretty much anywhere.
How May I Best Enjoy Member's Mark Donut Shop Coffee?
The crisp flavor along with its smooth and naturally sweet finish makes this donut shop coffee a favorite amongst many coffee drinkers. Here are some ways to make this donut coffee your own:
- There’s a reason why it’s called donut shop coffee – because it’s great with donuts! Drink this coffee with your favorite donut or pastry for a perfectly energizing breakfast or midday treat.
- Brew up a cup and add a couple shots of your favorite coffee shop-like syrups, such as caramel, French vanilla and hazelnut. These syrups can even be bought sugar free, for those concerned about their sugar intake.
- For a holiday-like treat, brew a cup and add a couple tablespoons of cocoa, a splash of peppermint syrup and decorate with a candy cane stirrer for a coffee shop-worthy creation.