Why We Love This
Aged and cured to absolute perfection, this prosciutto has a creamy texture with an authentic Italian taste. Pair with your favorite wine or cheese.
About this item
- Naturally aged prosciutto
- No added nitrates or nitrites
- Delicious with a variety of fruits and mild cheeses
Using the ancient European tradition of dry-curing and sea salt, Daniele Del Duca Prosciutto evolves into a mouthwatering experience. Each slice of prosciutto is aged and cured to perfection, delivering authentic Italian taste, creamy texture and a pleasing, balanced sweet flavor. This prosciutto complements a variety of fruits, vegetable and olive trays, mild cheeses, antipasto, as well as other Italian meats. It is an elegant choice for parties and holiday gatherings.
Serving suggestions: Prosciutto is best when served at room temperature. Pull the prosciutto from refrigeration, allow it to sit for 10 to 20 minutes or until room temperature is met before serving.
Below are some other recipe suggestions:
- Drape slices of prosciutto over melon or fig for a sweet and salty snack.
- Pair it with goat cheese, mozzarella, or brie onto slices of artisan bread. Drizzle with honey.
- Chop up the prosciutto into smaller pieces and incorporate it into a cream- or oil-based pasta. Prosciutto and peas are the perfect pairing.
- Put some slices onto pizza before or after baking. They're a gourmet replacement for pepperoni and salami.
- Wrap prosciutto around asparagus stalks and bake.
- Wherever there's bacon, prosciutto is a suitable replacement. Serve them for breakfast in Eggs Benedict.