Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
- 3 red Heliconia
- 3 golden Heliconia
- 2 Croton tips
- 2 curly Pandanus leaves
- 3 green Pandanus leaves
- 4 Cordyline tie leaves
- 4 Cordyline Xanadu leaves
- Bouquet is wrapped and packaged with paper and inserted in a sleeve for protection during shipping.
- This item does not ship with a vase.
- Stem length: 20.5 in
- Choose from 1 or 2 bouquets, 21 stems each
Care and Conditioning
Fresh-cut flower bouquets are shipped from Ecuador. Before shipping, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Remove the protective paper and sleeve from the flowers.
- Cut stems 1 inch at a slant.
- Gently shake the bouquet to recover its original shape.
- Mist the flowers and foliage thoroughly with a spray bottle filled with fresh, clean water.
- Place the blooms at room temperature in the container or vase of choice.
- The container/vase should have a minimum of 6 inches of water. Mix the package of flower food with the water.
- To prolong the vase life of your tropical blooms, mist them at least twice a day. Tropical flowers feed from the continuous misting and humidity simulating the rainforest. With proper care, they will give you days of enjoyment.
Important Delivery Information
- Since fresh-cut flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8 a.m. and noon if you live in a metropolitan area, or 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as U.S. Customs holds, resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please contact UPS for special messages or pick-up options concerning weather delays.
- No deliveries on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedule (i.e. Valentine's Day).
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made 7 business days prior to the scheduled delivery date of the order. To cancel your order, please call 1-888-746-7726.
This item does not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.