Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
- 10 - 5 cylinder vase
- 12 Light Pink Roses
- 12 Medium Pink Roses
- 12 Lavender Roses
- 14 White Roses
- Stem length: 50 cm
Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 7 days prior to delivery date. Care and Conditioning: Fresh Cut Flower Bouquets are shipped from the US. But before shipping your bouquet, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Upon arrival, remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill the vase with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 2-3 days Since fresh cut flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the greens between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your greens are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please contact FedEx for special messages or pick up options concerning weather delays.
Order Cancellation Information: Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 7 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
No deliveries to AK, HI or PR.